As a contractor, you have a lot of responsibilities. We value the importance of your profession and want to provide you with the coverage you need to protect your business. We help protect a wide range of professionals, from electricians, plumbers, and HVAC contractors, to interior decorators, janitorial and lawn care services with our Business Services Insurance Policy options. Get the property and liability protection you feel is right, with an agent who can help you customize your coverage.
There are many distinctive features available in the Business Services Insurance Policy:
- Business Personal Property – To help protect your contents and equipment from accidental direct physical loss.
- Building Property – Covers your building, storage buildings, garages, fixtures, and other structures. It also covers specific features of those structures, such as installed floor coverings and building glass.
- Business Liability – Insurance to help protect you financially against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Completed Operations – Provides coverage, for bodily injury and property damage claims resulting after a construction or service project is completed.
- Mobile Equipment – Provides broad coverage for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment used in contracting operations.
- Installation Floater – Provides broad coverage for covered property you own or are responsible for while in transit, awaiting installation, or being installed at the job site.
- Property of Others – We will pay for property damage to the property of others while the property of others is in your care, custody, or control.
Customize Your Coverage
- Loss of Income – Protection in case your operations are suspended due to a covered loss.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
In addition to the property and liability coverage needs, you may also need Commercial Auto, Hired Auto and Employer Non-owned Auto Liability, and Workers' Compensation.
You work hard for your business, we work hard to protect it. Contact us today to find a policy that best protects you and your business.